DINGA CEASING TRADING 30 April 2022

mrsswordfisherman

Dinga is closing. Here is Gordon’s post from Facebook. 

We have to thank Gordon for his sponsorship of fishraider over the years.

Dinga always had a discount for fishraiders who will miss his online shop.

Gordon enjoy your fishing and we hope to see you posting on fishraider. 
Cheers mrsswordie

*** 40% Off Final Sale is On!  ***
https://www.dinga.com.au/ 

Today marks my 42nd year in Fishing Tackle Retail and like many good things, they come to an end.

DINGA will be ceasing trading on the 30th of April, 2022.

My team and I want to thank all our valued customers for their support over the years, and we hope you take the time to enjoy this fabulous country of ours. Go for a fish, because that is exactly what I intend to do!

Starting NOW! Whatever stock is left is going out at a massive 40% Off ( *Excludes Watersnake products ). This final clearance offer will run until 11.59 pm Tuesday 12th of April.

40% Discount shows up in the cart and at checkout.

My team and I urge everyone holding gift vouchers or discount coupons to use them between now and the end of April.

DINGA Fishing will continue to offer some massively discounted bulk items till the end of the month. So, please take this opportunity to stock up at these prices while you can.

As mentioned, the DINGA website will cease trading at the end of April, 2022. However, the website will remain available for you to action any warranties or returns, and customer service emails will also be monitored.

Refunds will be made available for customers holding valid, paid up gift vouchers.

Again, a sincere thank you to everyone who has been with us on this journey and I hope to see you on the water.

Regards,

Gordon Balcomb.
Your Best Mates in Fishing...
Australia's Local Tackle Store!

AC3237B3-649F-435E-9A22-8272A906E832.jpeg