Dam good fishing (big seas and strong winds)

Pickles

After 3 previously aborted attempts (crook weather - floods) to get to Sydney to catch some big Kingies, @big Neilfinally made it. The plan was to Hit the harbour and head offshore today (Thursday), but the weather was against us, so we dangled a line in the top paddock dam instead. “Rosie” the Lab’ helped land some Silver perch.

C3D4D67E-23F9-40D4-98E8-C08BE7ACEF74.jpeg

F947BA12-6ED4-48B3-93D3-5DDF323CFE93.jpeg

B2F3A3B6-AB00-4428-875B-49BB6EF3EE9E.jpeg

• Like 13

I have been waiting to see your report for the days activity . Shame the Harbor was not suitable for a fish, however I am sure Neil had a good time with the Silver Perch.

I had the pleasure of Neils company yesterday and although fishing was unfortunately out of the question, as I had problems of my own that needed sorting, we had a good few hours of general chit chat.

As always Neil was great company.

Frank

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, bessell1955 said:

How long ago did you stock your dam and where did you purchase the fingerlings?

2years ago, but when it’s drought the pelicans, cormorants etc clean them out & I start again - PM for details of hatcheries (posting details I think is contrary to site rules)

On 5/12/2022 at 6:56 PM, frankS said:

I have been waiting to see your report for the days activity . Shame the Harbor was not suitable for a fish, however I am sure Neil had a good time with the Silver Perch.

I had the pleasure of Neils company yesterday and although fishing was unfortunately out of the question, as I had problems of my own that needed sorting, we had a good few hours of general chit chat.

As always Neil was great company.

Frank

Great to catch up with you and Val, Frank.  Neil