Hit the harbour - Kingies, Tailor, Bonito, Trevally

Pickles

@big Neiland I backed with  a good feed of pelagic’s after yesterdays “dam good fishing”. We caught some lovely fish - 3 Kingies, 2 Tailor over 45cm (dropped one at the side of the boat) an XL Bonito (68cm) and some big Salmon and a stack of just legal Trevally, but none kept.

The conditions were sloppy outside, so we stayed in the harbour, there were a few showers during the day, bait was easy to get and Neil kept the entertainment happening with renditions from Frank Sinatra ( and someone else, but couldn’t quite work out who - he’s promised to take singing lessons before the next outing.

Raider mates had a great day.

BD254E8D-7F45-49A7-9FBE-2038FAF179A2.jpeg

A60F17D9-5DFF-44CF-A3DC-3E752D5275CC.jpeg

079E0E13-1D42-4556-89FD-8E6764C6010F.jpeg

75A17445-6D2F-4189-8E28-726F8B8EDCA2.jpeg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the report. Where do you place the hook(s) in the bananas?? What a cheap lure!! I can use hraps of them off Coffs Harbour. Now where is the photo fo the Big Fella with a Kingie!!??

Better send him up our way so we can get him sorted.

Hoodz

• Haha 1

Nicely done lads. At one stage I thought the bananas were Bob’s secret sauce but now I’m thinking Bob’s  Xfactor is the music !!!!  Would have been interesting to hear Neil’s Sinatra battle Pickles’ blues across Sydney harbour!

cheers Z

• Haha 1

On 5/14/2022 at 7:43 AM, zmk1962 said:

Nicely done lads. At one stage I thought the bananas were Bob’s secret sauce but now I’m thinking Bob’s  Xfactor is the music !!!!  Would have been interesting to hear Neil’s Sinatra battle Pickles’ blues across Sydney harbour!

cheers Z

Alas I am no competition for Pickles Blues...serious stuff this fishing. bn

• 6 months later...
On 5/13/2022 at 9:51 PM, Denisfisho said:

Sounds like an awesome time out, I usually fish solo and sometimes wish I had a boat and some mates as addicted to fishing as I am

Hey Denis, send me a pm and we can organise a day out on my boat (weekdays always preferable to weekends, if you can swing one).