Season first Zander

JaniFIN

Hi. Went 3 hours on river. And came back 5min a go.

We have new neighbours, who's is from China, but have been live many years in Finland. Mister Yuke havent been fishing so much and never with softplastic. So mostly we practise techniques.

Its start to  go fine, but lot off new things for remember. He lost 2 pikes, and some not hooked, but next time i am sure he landet fishes.

First we went pike/redfin spot where i catch 2 redfins and one pike. Yuke lost one pike side on boat.

Next we try zander/pike spot but anyone wasn't home. Then we drive check is it tweed allready grow up our pike/redfin spot but not tweed yet.

So drive back to first spot. There i catch commonbream and ask Yuke do hi want take it for food. He sayd yes, so we tuck it, about 900g fish. After that Yuke lose second pike, little bigger this time.

Start to be late but want try that Yuke catch his very first softplastic fishs, so drive again near bridge, zander/redfin spot. From there i catch this season first zander and Yuke had good bite. But now more fishs.

Was nice fishing with new friend,and talking different cultures fishing techniques and how to cook fishs.

I did give fishs to Yuke, because we do leave to Saija's parents cabin tomorrow with all family. Next weekend is midnight sun day, and we spent time on cabin with t Saija's parents and her brother family, allmoste week. Lot of bbg, smoked fish and meet, sausages. Fishing pikes and paddle with packrafts.

20220622_195811.jpg

20220622_195822.jpg

20220622_195839.jpg

20220622_204050.jpg

20220622_205418.jpg

20220622_205756.jpg

20220622_205832.jpg

• Like 10

Love this report. Welcome to Mr Yuke :1welcomeani:

Jani I see you have the fishraider hat and the Australia singlet. You are always the loyal raider. For those that do not know @JaniFIN has a tattoo on his calf of the mahi mahi that was the original logo for this site. 

Look forward to the report from the cabin. We have very fond memories of staying with you and going to that cabin.

Have a great holiday weekend 

3 minutes ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Love this report. Welcome to Mr Yuke :1welcomeani:

Jani I see you have the fishraider hat and the Australia singlet. You are always the loyal raider. For those that do not know @JaniFIN has a tattoo on his calf of the mahi mahi that was the original logo for this site. 

Look forward to the report from the cabin. We have very fond memories of staying with you and going to that cabin.

Have a great holiday weekend 

HERE IS THAT TATTOO!!

IMG_20200718_094941_small.jpg.ecf1e9a2adc096b637b52982cb99eaad.jpg

• Like 2

Great report Yani. That is the Fishraider spirit taking Mr. Yuke out fishing with you. I am sure you will be able to teach him how to catch those Northern European fish species. Maybe he can show you how he cooks the fish using his cultural methods. Love the pictures of a very beautiful place that you go to fish. Look forward to your next reports from the cabin. Cheers, bn