3" Power Hawgs

KingsRule

Anyone used these before in saltwater and had any succes on anything?

Sure have and they are great for Bream ,especially when you trim off those little arms at the front :biggrin2:

Cheers Swordfisherman

:biggrin2: , which arms? the 2 big fat things or the smaller 6?

The ones where the hook enters or the head area not the back ones they are the attractors :thumbup:

Stue,

I have had better success with the little arms left on. BUT you need to break them free at the top then they spring out and back on retrieve and rest.

Best colour I have found is watermelon. If the little tails get chewed off then don't throw them out super glue a curl tail on the end they might just catch more fish than the originals.......

Cheers

Trev

Stue,

I have had better success with the little arms left on. BUT you need to break them free at the top then they spring out and back on retrieve and rest.

Best colour I have found is watermelon. If the little tails get chewed off then don't throw them out super glue a curl tail on the end they might just catch more fish than the originals.......

Cheers

Trev

Thanks Trev ,I will try that next time :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

Just to clarify there are two different 3" hawgs - power hawgs and bungee hawgs. The bungee hawgs have the little "springy bits", the power hawgs don't. I sometimes cut the fat "claws" of the power hawgs to get a slimmer profile in shallower, clearer water.

Ben.