Attention All Guests!

Hi to all the guests :1welcomeani: . Do you regularly view the posts here but are not a member? If so, consider signing up and becoming a member. It is free and without obligation. We welcome all new members and look forward to reading stories about fishing experiences, tackle, boating issues and just about anything really.

The members range from absolute novice to expert and all have something to share. Our sponsors have special rates on items for Fishraider members. As a member you have access to our internal instant messenger, a view new posts facility and many other things.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces :biggrin2: .

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

I was speeking with Brad a guy I work with and as he reads the forums regularly and asked the question why dont you join up .He said I dont go on chat lines or that kind of stuff .This is not a chat line as such but a place to gather information and tell us about your stories be they good or bad :biggrin2: If you become a member you can talk directly with other members via the personal messenger and ask questions privately which you may not like to ask in the forums . Personally I hardly ever posted in here when I first joined up 18 months ago and boy I wish I did :thumbup: .I have learned so much from the members and I thank them for that .As well as making a heap of new mates to fish with as well and thats what this site is all about .So dont be guest forever ,become a Fishraider and join in the fun here and your fishing expertise will increase in leaps and bounds .

Cheers Swordfisherman

What's more, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can have your money back (You can keep the info but there's no steak knives though, sorry).

Seriously, I've already picked up a few things and I've barely been here a week, not to mention that I've been chucking a line in for years. It's especially handy cause a mate of mine was already a member and we've just graduated to soft plastics and hard bodied lures. We were all bait fishing up till recently so it's a whole new ball game and the fun starts all over again. I give it two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Besides, I'll bet everyone on here's more interested in picking up a fish or two than eachother.

Edited by Muddy4x4

What's more, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can have your money back (You can keep the info but there's no steak knives though, sorry).

Seriously, I've already picked up a few things and I've barely been here a week, not to mention that I've been chucking a line in for years. It's especially handy cause a mate of mine was already a member and we've just graduated to soft plastics and hard bodied lures. We were all bait fishing up till recently so it's a whole new ball game and the fun starts all over again. I give it two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Besides, I'll bet everyone on here's more interested in picking up a fish or two than eachother.

Muddy ,you have hit the nail right on the head there.There is always something to be learned from someone else in this life of ours .If its fishing :thumbup: It will be on here .

Cheers Swordfisherman

New memebers Guys N Gals ,when you sign up PUT A LITTLE INFO ABOUT YOURSELF IN THE BOX PROVIDED :biggrin2: Like birthdate and something about your self ,interests and other hobbies .We may be able to hook you up with like minded ROCKET SCIENTISTS perhaps :thumbup: .The membership is growing steadily and NEW MEMBERS are posting as soon as they join which is great :yahoo: .

Happy posting

Swordfisherman

• 4 weeks later...

Hi to all the guests :1welcomeani: . Do you regularly view the posts here but are not a member? If so, consider signing up and becoming a member. It is free and without obligation. We welcome all new members and look forward to reading stories about fishing experiences, tackle, boating issues and just about anything really.

The members range from absolute novice to expert and all have something to share. Our sponsors have special rates on items for Fishraider members. As a member you have access to our internal instant messenger, a view new posts facility and many other things.

Looking forward to seeing some new faces .

Cheers Swordfisherman :biggrin2:

Edited by Guest

• 4 years later...

Looking forward to seeing some new faces .

Cheers Swordfisherman :biggrin2:

Hey there - im a new member trying to work out how it all works.... how do you get the record holder etc blocks on the bottom of your posts? Is this a site determined thing or can you self award!! lol