Jew Night

Outnumbered

Hi All,

It was nice meeting with you all and putting a name to the face...

In summary, no Jewies on this boat. We stayed out all nigh (Until 11:00am next day) for one Blue Swimmer and one massive Pike Eel that tried to bite everyone in its way... (yeah I know... at 1st I thought it was Hairtail... :1prop: ).

Anyway, it was a good afternoon, night and morning with a spectacular lighting show right from the back of the boat.... better luck next time...

Regards,

Choteo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well what a nite .between the wind ,rain and lightning we caught sweet nothing.

met the fellow raiders at the meeting place,finally it was good to put a face to name.

hi again to all i met sat nite.

tried a few places ,ccb,bald face point ,tom uglys no luck. :05: ,stayed out till about 1130pm.

had to get under tom uglys bridge to get out of the rain later in the night.did any else get breath tested

by those two coppers.even they said we were game to stay out in that weather in the boat we were in.

a tinnie with not much cover.caught one tailor which was put straight back out as a live,nothing

touched it.decided to head in at about 11.30pm due to the weather.

over all it wasnt the best fishing ,but it was good to meet the other members,hoping to you guys

shortly tackling some big jewies.who was the guy who lost something big at ccb,we were only about 20 metres from him and poor bloke seemed to lose the fish near the boat.

any way all we can do is try again.

Even though the jews didn't come to the party it certainly looks like everyone had a good time regardless.

The flathead captured by Rus looks like a ripper! Bad luck Rick on losing the big one.

Well done all. :thumbup: Roll on The Entrance in March. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Thanks for the congrats guys. Brian if you ever want to give up your day job you should take up chartering. You'd get a strong recommendation from me. First day out I bag my first kingie, second day out I blast my flattie PB away with the 65cm :thumbup: . He was well fed too. Stomache was chokkers and he had loads of flesh on him. Must admit I was just a BIT startled when he started flapping around after I cleaned him :1yikes:. I've heard of running around like a headless chicken but never flapping about like a gutless flattie!

Anyhoo thanks for a teriffic couple of trips, a kinggie, great company, loads of tips and a PB and i'll see you on Saturday for a few bevvies :beersmile:

Sorry to have missed meeting all you Raiders at Kograha Bay but Chris and I where having

Hard time trying to catch some live bait at Molineaux Point ,anyway we caught bugger all

And pulled the pin early just as the storm hit ,the night was not a complete waist I got home just

In time to see the mighty SOUTHS beat the DRAGONS

We will have to do it again in the day time

who was the guy who lost something big at ccb,we were only about 20 metres from him and poor bloke seemed to lose the fish near the boat.

Yeah it smashed the surface between us before i hooked up, ran a long way, surfaced at the end of its run.Dunno what it was but it was brown.

Anyway it went over the anchor rope and about 5 foot down from the boat the top hook went in the rope and it snapped the leader between the hooks.

i dont know what it was but i doubt it was a jew.

Steve

cobia perhaps?

wouldnt suprise me

I wish you never said the c word, i was a bit confused but not devastated. now im spewin!!

I was thinking noah, maybe bronzy or a hammer with a lucky hookup, but no scratched leader, or

ray, maybe eagle ray, they charge hard but it crashed the surface and took a big bait.

this wasnt the right gear for a fighting jacko.

Edited by stevefish